Business Essentials for Birthworkers
The birth plan for your birth business! Gain the tools you absolutely need to build a strong foundation for your business with a long term plan for success.Watch Promo
This course is closed for enrollment.
Open enrollment is June 11, 2020 - June 22, 2020.
The course will close for four months after June 22.
Mark your calendar, and don't miss your opportunity to join us!
- Are you trying to figure out your next move in your career and life?
- Are you ready to finally start doing work that you are passionate about and feel called to do?
- If you’re an experienced Birthworker, are you feeling burnt out in your birth practice because you haven't taken a break, aren’t making a sustainable income to keep doing the work, or need to be more business savvy?
- Have you taken a training in Birthwork, but never started doing the work because you were afraid to get started?
If you answered yes to any or all of the above questions, NOW is your time.
This course provides you with essential business tools to build a sustainable birth business. As you begin to support clients through pregnancy, birth and postpartum you will simultaneously begin your own journey as an entrepreneur and business owner. When you are ready to dive into your practice, you will need ESSENTIAL business savvy, skills and tools. This course will prepare you to do that. Birth work is heart work, but it is still work. In order to thrive as a Birthworker, you must start your practice with a solid foundation. This business course is an invaluable cornerstone for you stepping into the service of Birthwork and continuing in the work for years to come.
Benefits of taking this course:
- Step by step guidance in developing your Business Plan
- Business topics and terms broken down and made easy to digest
- Practice newly learned skills through exercises given throughout the course
- Almost 20 years of knowledge, wisdom and expertise shared by instructor
- Take your time and grow through this course at your own pace
- When you complete this course you will have a written Business Plan, your roadmap for the journey ahead as a birthworker
"I really loved the class and the online format was WAY better than I expected! This course was informative, inspiring, and it was great to connect with other doulas. Jazz is a knowledgeable, passionate, inspiring instructor. She empowers you to really incorporate what she is presenting into your work. I am SO grateful that she has joined the Cornerstone team.”
- Megan, M., Cornerstone Doula
"“Learning the breakdown of how to structure business, deciding the name and designing the overall marketing strategy, as well as, how to deal with biases during interviews and in choosing who to assist was great!”
- Yaira, M., Cornerstone Student